Find out what you can do with baking soda, an ingredient that every housewife has it in the house.
Baking soda has many uses in the kitchen and not only so you’d better make sure you don’t miss it from the house.
Here’s what you can do with this miracle ingredient:
1. It whitens the teeth. If your teeth have a slight yellowish tint you can use with confidence baking soda that will help you clean your teeth and make them whiter in just a few weeks.
2. It absorbs odors from the refrigerator. Even if it is cold in the fridge the smells still appear so a bowl with baking soda could resolve this problem immediately without headaches.
3. It replaces the shampoo. You can wash your head with baking soda instead of regular shampoos. This way, your hair will be stronger as before.
4. It acts as a cleaner. It’s incredibly efficient on refrigerator or stove to clean without rubbing too much and without the use of wire sponge.
5. You can use it for cleansing the skin. Put a bit of baking soda on your fingers and massage the face gently. You will see that your skin will be much smoother without aggression.
6. Replace the daily deodorant. If you want to eschew the skin from contact with harmful substances you should give up deodorant. Spray a bit of baking soda on your armpits and you’ll see the difference. You will be protected during the whole day.
7. Use it instead of salt bath. Put a few tablespoons of baking soda in water and relax. Your skin will be moisturized and smooth in an instant.
8. If you want to remove all the chemicals found on the surface of fruit and vegetable wash them in water in which you put a few tablespoons of baking soda.
9. Clean the tub, sink and toilet bowl if they are made of porcelain and if they are stained.
10. Remove stains on the walls! Get a paste of baking soda and a few drops of water and rub the walls where stains. Within minutes they will look like new.
11. Clean the dishwasher using baking soda. Instead of dishwashing detergents, put baking soda in the machine and program. It will have a fresh scent and shine with cleanliness.
12. Your vacuum cleaner has an unpleasant odor? Resolve this with a bit of baking soda added to vacuum bag.
13. It softens skin legs. The legs are the most tormented and have dehydrated skin. Stand with your feet in the water where you added a few tablespoons of baking soda and your feet will be hydrated immediately.
14. It absorbs humidity. Place small bowls of baking soda in the corners of the house of moisture and the problem is solved immediately.
15. Because mop can still get bad odor due to moisture, wash it every time with baking soda after you have used it.
Image Credits: Baking soda via Shutterstock