Numerous guests, culinary feasts and culinary processes tumultuous attract undoubtedly small accidents that can damage the furniture, decorative accessories and even clothing.
In what follows, I would like to present you some tricks that you can use to get rid of food stains and beyond.
1. Candles are amazing accessories, and often, in a moment of inattention, they leave their mark on your furniture. Wax stains can be removed if you place a paper towel over them, over which you should press using iron. If the stain still persists, try using a product for removing the grease.
2. Sticky surfaces due to meal preparation can get cleaned with a paste made of detergent, vinegar and one tablespoon of baking soda, while you can clean the grill grate with a composition made up of water and a teaspoon of baking soda.
3. The broth can be removed easily if you apply on the stained area a mixture made of glycerin and one part hot water. After an hour, wash that area with mild detergent and water.
4. If your children have left small memories on the walls, you get rid of traces of pencil rubbing them with a damp cloth and a little baking soda or a colorless soap. The ink stains can get cleaned with a few slices of lemon.
5. Red wine can cause serious problems if not removed in time. Traces on the walls can get cleaned with a cloth soaked in bleach, while those formed on textile is removed with white wine.
6. To get rid of chocolate, you need first to remove the excess. The remaining stain will be cleaned with soap and warm water and will be rinsed with cold water.
7. Coffee plays an important role in the lives of many people. Traces of them can be removed with cold water and soap, and those deposited on the cups can escape if they fill the latter with vinegar for a day.
8. If the carpet got dirty and you do not know how to restore its brilliance, you can use a mixture of water and a tablespoon of baking soda or one consisting of two parts hot water and one part of white vinegar.
9. Get rid of stains from fruit juice with some lemon juice and the alcohol dpetee with a composition consisting of 2 tablespoons of salt and 100 ml of water; at the same time, the beer can be removed if you use white alcohol and water or one part white wine vinegar and 5 parts hot water. If white tablecloth remained tarnished due to fruit, pour a little milk and it can cleanse the affected area and leaving it on for half an hour.
10. Stains left by cigarette ashes can be cleaned with water and baking soda or you can remove with a cloth that you soak it in white vinegar beforehand.